Monday, September 13, 2010

Manic Monday

Ok so I dropped the ball last week. I know, I know... But it was a horrid week, and I was too up in it to even post. So lets get this week off to a better start.

1. Most Important EVER... Keep a lid on my temper this week (I'm really working on finding my sillly)

2. Remember to go to my first ever booby squeeze (I'm trying really hard not to freak out!)

3. Get Patience's form for NOT getting her Chicken Pox vaccine from her Dr./the state.

4. Once again get on track for school... last week threw us for a loop!

5. Start science on Thursday and Friday

6. Do art (Pastels with Nana) on Wednesday... shouldn't be a problem, the kids are begging for it!

7. Request the needed books from the Library on Friday

8. Cook dinner every night this week and put at least 2 dinners in the freezer

9. Smile more, especially at the children!

10. Celebrate my honey's birthday on Thursday!!! Happy Birthday Big Daddy!!

It's gonna be a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment