Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Confessional

Time to check and see how we did this week! Not too bad!


1. Most Important EVER... Keep a lid on my temper this week (I'm really working on finding my sillly)


I did pretty well on this one is I must say so myself! Used my brain for some serious therapeutic parenting techniques yesterday when Miss P came home from school with a note from her teacher~ she landed on RED for trying to deceive both myself and the teacher! Whew! I kept my cool and gave her an opportunity to make it right (she chose not to) and she actually told me she was angry with me! BIG stuff for her, she is usually scared to admit anger towards me!






2. Remember to go to my first ever booby squeeze (I'm trying really hard not to freak out!)




Got rescheduled due to Josh's need for yet MORE Birthday Golf




3. Get Patience's form for NOT getting her Chicken Pox vaccine from her Dr./the state.




I dropped the ball here- gotta get this done by the 20th, or be forced to give her the vaccine




4. Once again get on track for school... last week threw us for a loop!




YEA ME! (and the kids too) We are getting in the groove!




5. Start science on Thursday and Friday.




We started Science yesterday, plan on finishing it this afternoon.




6. Do art (Pastels with Nana) on Wednesday... shouldn't be a problem, the kids are begging for it!




Well, if you've been reading this week, you know we did art and then some!




7. Request the needed books from the Library on Friday




Done and Done~ picked up the books after Co-op




8. Cook dinner every night this week and put at least 2 dinners in the freezer




I did it, I did it, I did it!!! I have spaghetti and Taco Soup in the freezer too! So Proud! LOL




9. Smile more, especially at the children!




Tried hard, not so sure I did as well as I could have, but it's a start!




10. Celebrate my honey's birthday on Thursday!!! Happy Birthday Big Daddy!!




Been celebrating all week, or at least HE has! He got the most hilarious dinner last night...




Yep, that's right... a meat patty, mashed potatoes with brown gravy (yuk!), and green beans, all made to look like a birthday cake! Made him smile sooooo big! Made me smile too!

No comments:

Post a Comment